Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pl2303 Driver Installer

Maquillalia


On Monday night I happened to see Maquillalia page and saw they were on sale China Glaze nail polish, things of Essence ... and after investigating a bit I decided to place an order. The first thing I have to say is that shipping charges are a less expensive as they are for freight forwarders. But to please one thing that left me dumb ... I made the order on Monday night, Tuesday morning I received an email saying that my order was already cast and this morning I had it at home!

I asked what you see in the picture, a Crystal Chandelier CG enamel (which is old) for 2.50 €. It is a style but lets gloss gold finish colors. Red enamel
Another Stallion for € 3.96. It is a super flashy red and finished shooting a very bright orange / gold color depending from the look. A very nice color, right now it's in my nails and it is beautiful.
Essence
After I ordered a 24 hour moisturizing lotion and pomegranate white tea is the winter edition that smells great! Now there will be like because my hands are dry and many creams give me allergies. But as I decided to try it cost € 1.49.
Then I ordered a pink and white mini cosmetic bag is perfect to carry 4 things in the bag, it costs € 2.49.
And finally, he had behind it since it came out and saw the collection is Sun Club and is the bronzer and blush for blondes. Have not tried it but it smells really well haha. The price of this is of 3.49 €

is my first order and I maquillalia liked, albeit a bit expensive shipping is excellent. Besides all good things come wrapped and carefully sealed so that nothing is broken or mixed. "Ye have ever bought there?

Oh and I forgot, they sent me a sample of the makeup Hean:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment