Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sampleinvocation For Debut

What Santa left me

Hello! How about at Christmas? I great, and the truth is that I can not complain because I had a great time and Santa Claus has left me many gifts! I did not expect much:)

I'll show you what has brought me, and I do not profit-cool or as you say you please. There was a gift but I asked and was brought to my neighbor soundproof home hahaha.


brought me the bag I wanted from White but with a different design and I love the truth. A box of Eclipse which is a cup, chocolate and clouds that is to make a hot chocolate and put the clouds above the cup and used it for breakfast so it's not in the picture:) And a bag for my camera Hello Kitty :)


Elf palette of 100 shades, the Urban Decay palette for NYC, a headset is a blue flower, a bag that is beautiful but not in the picture is it the end of years and ... Jean Paul!! My teddy frances jajaja


A pack with a basket of two gels, exfoliating sponge bath salts Oliva even smells like lemon. The pack I wanted from Yes To Carrots! Evidence colony, the Flower Party and La Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher. And also the MAC


Eclipse's DVD, the Beauty and the Beast, and another is in the room that is Team A. The metal box with books / journals from the Twilight saga. And two books, one being the book of Ricky Martin and another that is the prophecy of the sisters.


A Swarovski pendant is a pink heart, Tous bracelet with matching pendant (which my mother has taken a walk today ...) and the box the glosses Mac roses:)



And finally, a zebra hair dryer! power of 2500! I love it! Style slippers haha \u200b\u200bSKII station and an alarm clock that sounds like God of Hello Kitty:)

The truth is that has brought me everything and more than I had in the list:) And I can not complain! Well and I also brought socks, chocolates and booties ... haha but that does not need to take pictures:)

you who do you here? How about ye last Christmas? I hope very well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment