Friday, March 4, 2011

Adverse Reactions To Listerine Whitener

reflection Chanel Dupe

Hello! How about you bear these days?! I've already finished (for now) exams until next Thursday and I have no class! Thank you Lord Carnival (: So if I get to see the bird with all the posts and answer and read. Another thing that I will say is that I bought another new camera and that if they focused and very well ... So I can also now upload more videos and looks (:

Well, what was ... this post is a reflection since I started the blog until today. Two years ago I began to see some videos (I found one by accident because I wanted information on a cream Chanel for my mother in Google) on Youtube and the truth is that caught my attention. All the videos I saw were in English and saw that girls were called "Gurus" ... After watching for several months videos of tricks, new makeup, hairstyles you already knew and others had also discovered blogs! Then after reading and watching for 4 months to several girls from USA I decided on my birthday to do a blog.

I blog all excited (and I'm still excited lol), thinking of all those videos and blogs in which he state and in which the girls talked and they made "reviews" and compared makeup, gave their opinions and values \u200b\u200bwithout being a professional product. At first I was too embarrassed to tell people: Hey, you know, I have a blog. At first people I told were my parents, my brother and my friends (friends of truth). They never judged me, my father encouraged me, my mother did not like the idea, my brother told me that if I left it gave me a domain and my friends advised me, telling me that they thought the blog ... Now most people who know me know I have a blog and I do not care what people think (yes, I had a moment where I did not care because there were and are people who laugh but now I do not care).

When I started the blog, I have to thank that people gave me a great reception, and gradually learned more blogs, appeared new "bloggers" and half gradually became a link between blogs. The mutual support. If you had doubts there was always something to get it solved, you could leave a message on a blog asking for a brief explanation (for example) a mascara and the next day you had a post that will clarify any doubts you had and that no.

But then over time ... the term "guru" of which I spoke before it was bigger. There were others who were considered the term without having the slightest idea of \u200b\u200bmakeup and not contributing anything. Beginning to be more and more blogs that advertised brands and in which only you read and read posts that are teleshops style (to me you can pigeonhole into those because sometimes I speak also of brands but also attempt to talk about my things and always giving my opinion) and blogs by copying 8 photos and 2 lines of which are cut and paste from a document that has sent the company with all the product information ... At least if you know that the same email you have sent to 10 bloggers try to put some of your own, right? (At least that's my opinion)

Well, that mutual support which I spoke to above began to disappear. And it began to create conflict. I mean, envy, hypocrisy, ambiguity, "passivity" (invented word haha) ... and the ultimate: SUPERIORITY. Yes. Hello, my name Pepito of Drumsticks and not worth me to comment you because I have 1000 subscribers and you only 10 (for example), it becomes: I only talk to people who have many followers, I'm Victoria Beckham style and only me talk with people from high society. And no matter your help these people, or that they will help you, no matter what copy you because they take the credit because they have 1000 and you 10, but these 10 are worth far more than those 1000.

And yes. Many of these people, which had them as "idols" (I put it in quotes because idol is a big word and now I do not get a synonym) have been tyrants with all those who have had time to devote part of your day to watch your videos, view your page, your blog ... For example, I liked watching the videos of a girl on Youtube called Allthatglitters21 (Elle), which is super familiar with her sister because they are lining that if you promote it (their video tutorials, and reviews previously, hauls ... and now as a "come to me take it off of your hands"!) that if they shop, take a collection of jewelry with your name, come out in magazines, on TV, companies pay them, they will live in Los Angeles, there are rumors that are going to have a show, be active ... and change all the "fame." Do not you know. I know people that I was disappointed, not only as chic @ making videos on the Internet, but also as a person. Since it is like there are two worlds here. That of 'look I'm sorry but Guru and I have to thank for everything I do, up to sell a product' and the 'do this because I really like and I enjoy them and do not expect anything in return' .

I think I've tied a lot with this post, and you can have comments negative. But stop to think about it ... Before there was' groups of bloggers, there was no jealousy, superiority, and false complaints. I miss when we were all fellow blogger and had no envy for having first come to have more followers ... And if there is one thing that annoys me that people other than the hypocrisy, because they just want fans to their benefit, (eg bear the more clicks this link I earn more money) is the feeling of superiority and they believe important.

Well, yes, I repeat that I lie a lot with this post. I hope not create conflicts or anything, just your honest opinion about how blogs have changed and their owners (: A big kiss and happy Carnival! confound me if you can you say that .... lol aaahhh I'm leaving in the next post I will tell you (:

PS: If you send an email , try not to send it to the person that you are putting birth (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment