Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hen Night Greeting Cards

Tous:)

Hi! How long! lol No, nothing has happened to me, but with the Carnival, festivals, reviews (in my class the teachers are already addicted to them and finally just for the week, but we have 4 for the week was not is nothing eh haha) and I'm half enfermilla I could not update. But what if you've done is ... upload videos to Youtube taking advantage of good morning did I recorded some videos. I leave here the link to my channel :)


And today I return with a post about magazines, as the Glamour (in some places and leaving out other morning) this month brings a gift that perhaps many do not forsake escape and is a bar or a Gloss Colors Tous Tous Colors! The glosses put on the web that sell to € 22.50 and more of the same bar. But with the conseguis Glamour Pad (if you arrive to see the magazines on newsstands hehe) for 3 €!

colors are coming 4 gloss to both bars. I think the numbers is this:

bars
Bear Natural V01 V02 V03
Strawberry Grape Cherry
V04

Glosses
Magic Crystal
V01 V02 V03 Sweet Peach Pink
Cherry V04

I put these numbers because it is the color description in each box, but places such as V01, V02 ...

Vostros "going to buy some color? Already, could you get? If you have any comments we could leave color is each name, such as Gloss Magic Crystal is a transparent gloss ... I am and I go through my journal:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment