Monday, March 21, 2011

Free Frequency Indian

TV Review: Max Factor Xperience Gift


In January I bought this makeup after seeing it exactly as it pulled Cover Girl. Before purchase, had tested a sample that came in a magazine and was number 50. At first I thought it would be very dark because I am very blanquita, but no. It turns out that the pitch 50 is perfect for pale skin.


This foundation promotes itself with the phrase: "As light surprise you" And it is true, the base is super light, which is very easy to apply and take all day. Is what I am using every day since January to go to class because I have cover imperfections and lasts all day.

Another thing in favor of this base is that it is Oil Free. Thus do not have to carry papers in the bag because mattifying does what it says. It leaves oily skin combination skin while taking fat, do not appreciate almost glows as those produced by other bases. And he says almost all its ingredients have not clog pores and has SPF 10! We almost have it all haha.


The boat brings 30ml and you can find it in stores and the English Court for a price around 15 €. To me, this base is one of my favorites today, I will perfect blends with the skin, does not glitter, not expensive ... I never thought that a basis of Max Factor I would like it as much as this:)


Finally I leave a picture as is the implementation. Do any of you use it or tested? How about you been? Do you recommend? I do!
And if you were to give a score would 5 / 5 ! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment