Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gay Cruise Areas Charlotte Nc

I've received my gift! The basket of 'best vegetables' and more ...

I am thrilled to teach these very fresh vegetables Ana's blog sent me 'Cooking with Anna' from Dalias, Almeria. Award received through this recipe: Toast 'aubergine' with cod and romesco I submitted to the competition 'Eat healthy, kitchen colors "and has sponsored the family business that Ana goes with her husband. This is the website: http://lamejorverdura.es/es/index.aspx
La mejor verdura
As you can see, the vegetables are wonderful. Soon nothing in coming: on Monday at noon I gave my details to send the next day, I mean first thing Tuesday and had two packages in my house This is what I call efficiency and speed!

freshness in perfect condition I received: ½ kg. green bean / 1 kg. pea / 1 kg. california red pepper / 1 kg. california yellow pepper / 1 kg. california green pepper / 1 kg. Italian pepper.
addition ... Cucumber
2 units / 1 kg. raf tomato / 1 kg. red tomato salad / 1 kg.
eggplant

And also: 1 bottle of homemade pepper jelly made in "Kitchen Ana "/ 1 jar of jam Eggplant" The Gergaleña "produced in Almeria / 1 jar of tomato jam Raf" The Gergaleña "produced in Almeria / ½ liter of olive oil" Bitter and Pica.


This pepper marmalade made in Ana (you can see the recipe on his blog, here) I have not tried it yet but delicious senses.


That peppers!


And tomatoes!


I could not resist: Raf tomato, olive oil and salt. Mmmm ...


Thanks Ana and Antonio , I'm thrilled with best gift you sent me, no doubt I will greatly benefit! : O)


Be careful, do not miss the next chapters ...


... while these mini flowers have appeared on my balcony, surely there planted some bird ... or perhaps the wind has spread .. Happy Spring everyone!



(Sonando: Moby - Whispering Wind - Whispering Wind )

0 comments:

Post a Comment