Monday, January 24, 2011

Can Cargo Van Fit Queen Size Bed

All the Elle



Surely you all will know it and are faced newsstand but that's going on ???!! And the Elle this month is overloaded with samples. Y. .. who does not like the samples? And more when they are good! This month brings a bonus of Love Book where are many ideas for Valentine's Day and the magazine New Style mini. And if that's not enough, it also comes with sample of Advanced Night Repair 7ml Estee Lauder and brings! After all I've heard of this product clearly went to buy a magazine! Sunday my father brought me another, I mean that I have two haha. But for me great, because I remember that the boat is about 60-80 € depending on location and if there are bargains. And I started using on Saturday ... to see how it goes:)

And if that's not reached us, the first sheet (which is what you see loose in the left corner) to perform at Estée Lauder with it will give us a sample of daywear cream (which the sample jar is super cuqui "lol and you can see it next to the Advanced Night Repair) and brings 5ml. And later in the magazine, you also comes a card to present at Clinique and I give a sample for two days The 3-step. And if you do not get all that ... also just to make a cut that comes and the little boat of Advanced Night Repair will give you an example of another cream that is the most I agree with your skin type.
Ah! And I forgot, it also brings a sample of the new Chanel makeup.

with Elle this month we can not complain eh? hehe ... well ... Neither of them eh! They have sold more magazines than fixed life haha.
Come see ... tell me how many have you bought? haha \u200b\u200b
early December

0 comments:

Post a Comment