Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Table De Multiplication 100x100

Review: Mask strawberries BV


Today I come with a review of a mask Bottega Verde that is: exfoliating mask with juice and pulp of strawberries . I bought two sets of masks dose and each package comes with 2. The price is 1 euro and some, though the normal size is now offering to 5.99 € where previously was € 10.49.

Bottega Verde
As this mask eliminates impurities and dead skin cells making the skin smooth and velvety. It is recommended for all skin types.

first thing that catches my attention (all products) is the smell, and it smells super good. Smells like strawberry yogurt:) It's pink and the flesh of the strawberry is the scrub. After massaging and notice it super soft, not at all a mask and strong irritant to skin.
After letting it stand 10 minutes although they recommend 5, my skin was clean and much smoother, but the results surprised me. It is a good mask but not the best I've had in terms of cleanliness of dead cells and impurities such as blackheads. The good thing about is that as I said is not very strong and you can use 2 or 3 times a week with no problem.

Will buy again? For the truth .... is that I do not know. Not that it was the best I tested. For now it is on my list to buy back (at least urgent lol)

"ye have tasted? What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment