Monday, January 31, 2011

Engraved Leather Braided Name Bracelets

Favorites My routine facial

MAKEUP


- Complexion Brush line Elf ore. The use for the product I am going to speak next. It is super smooth, the handle is bamboo and brush Taklon is.

- Too Faced Primed & poreless is what I apply with a brush. These powders are worth everything. PREBASIC are supposed to but can also be used alone, or as powders as PREBASIC mattifying and I use it as such powders. I leave the skin soft and covers my imperfections. I'm looking to finish it because clearly clog pores.

- Another of my all time favorites are the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish that are in the compact of Hello Kitty. Dan color, brighten the face and give me a touch I need to be already in class at 8.

- I'm using as the eye PREBASIC Painterly Paint Pot for when I apply light shades such as All That Glitters. Although too many times I put a shadow.

- eyelash curler Mac. Deliplus had already widely used in and this time I tried this and it's going great.

- For the lips I used this bar 220 Heather Shimmer Rimmel London that seems to be auto-fill because even though the use does not end nor note that I use every day haha. And then the gloss 115, Kiko that I got for my birthday I use it every day because the color is gorgeous and not at all sticky and is set on the lips without disturbing.

- Finally is the nail polish from OPI Lincoln Park after dark is a dark eggplant color with two layers a dark color is beautiful but comes with a color and it shows too.

OTHER


- I love these products and found between this month and Christmas. The shampoo Yes to Tell that brings 500ml and started using earlier this year and I have it in half! And it is a vice use, has no parabens, silicones or anything that may damage the hair. My hair is much healthier, stronger and brighter. I already talk about this shampoo in a review.

- Rainforest Mask of The Body Shop . This has been the discovery of the year! Is my product favorite of the month without a doubt. The Kings bought after he had finished and the sample that came with a magazine and I'm running out of big pot and also that along with the shampoo also is a vice. No doubt my hair is different.

- body cream Rosa de Bulgaria. The perfect cream leaves skin super hydrated, dries fast, smells great and the smell lasts all day, the skin is shiny, soft and the price ... I believe that neither reached the € 2 and a half! I bought a chain of drugstores around here (if anyone is interested I tell you where I got it). There was also the same line face creams, hand cream, gel ...

- Tonic Liz Earle of which already do a review but he spoke a little here.

- Apivita Mask green clay. Thanks to a friend discovered these masks, as it was she who recommended to me, especially the green clay. I've tried several and so far the best I've done has been. The Apivita sold in stores and in the English Court of Pharmaceuticals and price of each mask (coming 2 doses) is 3 € and something. I recommend it!

- Finally, I have years using cocoa bars Neutrogena always come in packs of winter with hand cream. I bought the balm (Vaseline) and the format is a little less comfortable than the bars of cocoa. This is balm for lips and nose, but I only use it for lips, nose protection I think is better Letibalm.

These were my favorites from January ... the truth is that there have been many "ye have tried some of my favorite product?" I recomendais one that I have done well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment