Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Netflixxbox Livequality -ps3



Hi girls here I am again starting the year as I got a championship gripazo hope the rest of the year I'm gone better, well here I show a little of everything je je , something that gave me the wise men and some work I started, I hope they like and they feel that always welcomes the views of others


had some good as I love collecting thimbles, kings have left me a box to put them very cool and I have them all exposed and not occupying a shelf of the cabinet that my children are angry with me that I want so many and taking up space


But here are better all sorted and put some more waiting, je je


And this quilt is finished it is almost for a special baby that her mother liked when I gave it I hope you

beyond the little story like the first things the year, till soon and kisses to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment