Sunday, January 23, 2011

Swarzcoff Products In Wallmart

to sell you all

sells everything you sent me a colony. At first I had my doubts whether it would be true because they have very low prices compared to stores. The package reached me two days, was all super fast.


sent me the Loewe perfume Loeve I called you. It so happened that this perfume because I have it and is one of my favorites so I could resolve my doubts about whether everything was true or not at the time. As it happens, yes. For colognes and perfumes that are for sale are true.


super
This cologne smells good, is very fresh and is great for the summer. It has touches of citrus, a grapes, peonies, jasmine, rose to Bulgaria, to moss ... It is super light and these fragrances that will change your mood. Besides being a scent that lasts all day is a juvenile because as I say smell is very fresh. There is nothing like some like to smell Dior grandmother's closet haha.

The colony I sell all cost about € 30 or so dead right now this is the small and 50ml. And in many stores you can find it for over 40 €.
I'm already thinking of another colony asking me when I finish this (because the truth I have many colognes and perfumes ... think I'll mount a perfume haha) because prices are pretty good and the shipping was fast and everything went very well.

Do any of you have bought in this store?

PS: We now have 450! THANKS !!!!! Every time someone gives the little button to subscribe you do not see how happy I wear! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment