Thursday, January 6, 2011

Can You Use Oral Gel While Pregnant

Tutorial: hairpins

Hi, How about the Kings have behaved? Very well in my house! "The truth is that I did not expect some of the things that got me:)


Today I'll show you how to make these forks that are so fashionable now. I have used very few colors dark and felt very appealing because it had no other to make the tutorial.

Materials:

- 2 pieces of fabric that are long or two loops
- Instant Glue
- A fork
- Felt
- Pearls for decorating


The first thing to do is make a knot with two loops. Then we will rotate so as to alternate the two and will be of various colors.

Next we have to do is cut a piece of felt to which we will put glue. The piece will depend on how big we want to make the spiral.


Then we have to start turning the tie around the knot that we twisted, covering the knot is left over. When we have the width of the cut piece that we felt we stuck to it.


I've stuck to the felt the part I had plenty of rope.

Then cut a piece of felt oval (mine is very bad cut hehe) and we make a hole in the side that is where the fork is going to happen.

On the other side we glued to the fork and stick to the felt and what the other felt.


to decorate
Finally I added 3 beads grayish brown.

I hope you liked the tutorial and to understand, because the truth is very easy to make but hard to explain haha:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment