Sunday, January 30, 2011

How To Hire Adult Film Actress

January

In this post I will talk about my facial routine daily. Let's start with the products I use in the morning and I go great


"For starters I clean my face with cleaning gel Bottega Verde Rosa Mosqueta . Before Mercadona used the gel and the alternate good sometimes to finish it because I like this more. To me, this gel cleanses me, will not let me face this feeling dry and tight, do not leave me greasy face during the day, let me perfect skin, smooth and the scent of Rosehip lasts throughout the day. See if you do a review because I love.

"Then I am applying right now Cream Estee Lauder Daywear . I'm still trying, but I can say that I leave the skin well.

-cream also alternate with that of Estee Lauder Yes To Carrots , which is for normal to dry skin. Well, my skin has always been fat and it feels bad. Same as Estee Lauder, will not let me feel fat throughout the day, hydrates and what I like about it but no big deal, is that it takes to dry.

-And finally I used the eye contour of Mercadona . This not like me or dislike me. Price okay, but what I see is that it is very greasy and takes so long to dry. The more fat the worse for the bags, so I finished it now since I have not used any products of this style.

"As for masks, that I will talk in another post:)


Products that night are:

- Cleansing Wipes. Here are the Mercadona although I really like are those of Garnier, but were not. So I brought these, who already had before and I like it cleaned up very easily and are fairly saturated. I do not like the towels that are too dry.

- As eye makeup remover I'm using the Sephora but before I used the Mac Either I like and I go to Sephora well although I notice a little greasy. Pictured is the container for Mac but inside is the Sephora and I have used in packaging of Sephora for something else:)

- Then use a cleaner, in this case is the Clinique Liquid Soap pack of 3 stops away. I bought this pack because I wanted to re-use, We ... Clinique to give a second chance and love me again. I have not yet finished and my mother and me has made them to buy (and that is that she likes Clinique tonic so she has an excuse to use it haha)

- As a tonic not use the Clinique because has a lot of alcohol but it seems that now they have re-developed and less. So I used the the Mercadona that I loved, but my favorite and I'm using now is to Liz Earle and I like it because it has natural ingredients and will not let me or dry skin or tight or anything. What I dislike is the smell but it is an unpleasant smell haha. And I will speak of this tonic in a post.

- then use the cream of the 3 steps Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion . The truth is that the name is the cream we bring dramatic haha \u200b\u200bhaha. This is one of the products that I would never buy, but not if my skin has changed (it will be that) or is, for now I'm not doing too badly. Before using the Night Cream Garnier went very well, which I also speak.

- sleep now then before I apply droplets of Advanced Night Repair Estee Lauder. So far I have not noticed any huge difference or anything like that, I leave the skin soft but I do not see these super mega effects of which everyone speaks.

-And finally I have two weeks before bed I apply Vaseline Rosebud Salve on the tabs and I'm starting to notice that my lashes are stronger and appear as more "life", we it seems to have grown somewhat and I see thicker. I bought it because I read rave reviews of her and Leighton Meester in an interview she talked about so that's why I bought it. (I forgot to remove in the picture, but I'll talk about it.)

Well and these are products that I apply in the morning and at night and now I got it for my skin type. "Ye have tasted? What usais and what you recommend me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment