Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pinnacle Pctv150e/55e

Kings Gifts

Hi! Such cuts? I still have not gone, just went to buy two things I had in mind and is I went on Friday and it was full! Horrible, so I'll see if this week.

Today I will teach some of the things I brought the kings:) and I say partly because some have not yet arrived, such as a lamp that was on my list it seems that my parents asked me before end of the year but not yet reached them. A pack of Philosophy, Paul & Joe, a Tangle Brush Teeze, about things Bottega Verde, the DVD of Aladdin ... Well I hope this week comes all the stores and already may have, as I show you what I gave.

I forgot to take a picture with a scarf of those that are closed and you only have to turn, a ring of Maximo Dutti and Mac mascara Haute & Naughty.


Yes to Tomatoes shampoo, a candle of Christmas Yves Rocher (which I have an equal that I have almost finished because it smells great!), The brush of anti-ions and Braun boxes from Ikea. And the fund is also one of my gifts! Because I was given a room change haha, I'll tell you. But below is my new duvet and duvet.


The bag I wanted from Fun & Basic, a portfolio also rose Basic Fun & blue because I was exhausted (two covers for books and that little pink thing you see there is a flashlight books to read at night.


Two kits
Hello Kitty, a pack of Clinique because I hate it but I'll try again (since it's been two years since I I used), tweezers plucking roses from Sephora and one of my super gifts!! A Swarovski USB memory!


This is a gift from the family of my best friend Claudia. Thank you very much !!!!!!! Do not tell me that vanity is not pretty / mini holder Loewe papers. And also gave me a book by Thomas Sabo (if you do not know who he is, is a jewelry brand that is famous for its Charms on bracelets and I love and collect)


Then the kings have brought me a gown like Leonard-manta lol but mine is bright pink of Primark:)

And finally also brought me money, a visit to Ikea on Friday (Where I chose things for my room) and a 500GB external memory that the mount had a small problem these days give me a new one:)

What do you think? "To you has brought something the Reyes? Fixed if! A kiss! And tomorrow back to the routine: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment