Sunday, February 27, 2011

Canadian Brownie Badges 1970s




summer last year did these colors. And the Nouvelle Vague (turquoise) was one of the most beloved of all of us but many (like my friend) ran out to buy them because they were EL.

The other day I went shopping at H & M and found the dupe this nail polish .... only 2.99 euros! Is from the collection of Hello Kitty and the Turquoise (:


In the picture is not very well appreciated but they are super similar. In one of my latest videos you can see they are and as are (:


I hope you have a good week and I feel no more posts up every day but is that between reviews and videos I got much time left. Apart from that I bought a new camera and am still trying lol

And by the way if you want to ask me something you can here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment