Saturday, February 19, 2011

What Size Is The Differential Filler Plug

الطاجين / tajine / TAJIN / TAJINE



The tagine, tagine or tajine is a Moroccan dish. Also known by the same name the clay pot in which it is made.

This 'tagine' is my new acquisition. Like 'pan-baked' Ros , I showed in a previous post, it also makes the role of pan and oven at the same time. It has a clay base and a conical lid with a hole for steam release. Watch ...



At the moment I've got my book Delights Tunisia. I also carry several days pacing by some Arab blogs with google translator blessed place, and well, I have the feeling of flying on a magic carpet. Awesome. I want to get to work soon.


container cost me € 15 so I bought this haima the Alternative Market Rambla del Raval Incidentally be seized to take a mint tea and some delicious pastries like these .


As I get to work I leave you with these fantastic recipes from blogs I visit:

Of Laura's blog 'Healthy and yummy': Moroccan Tajine cherne (fish):
From 'The little green house ": chicken tagine

In J. Antonio de 'with bread and dessert': chicken tagine , fish tagine , tagine meatballs whitefish, Tajine of Meatballs,
De 'Jamie Oliver':
beef tagine


More recipes soon ...


Cheb Khaled - Aicha

0 comments:

Post a Comment