Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wording To Welcome Guests For Wedding

What is going on ...

Well, first of all say that this is post 200! Thanks! And we are already over 450!! Incredible! I can not even tell the people that follow me on Twitter that follow me know that I'm addicted to Twitter hahaha and all the people on Facebook and all those who like my videos! THANK YOU! !

And today's post will be something different and I thought about making every X time a post of its kind to be about what I've been doing for the last few days but with pictures. What do you think ?


I've been studying for an anatomy exam which is tomorrow and that is one of the subjects I hate studying, because I do not know because I need ... But hey, there to study ...


As you can see I've been addicted to lip products, especially when RoseBud Salve. As for the pens is because in recent days predominate colors in my life, let the spring is coming haha \u200b\u200b(And with her allergies, I have red eyes and a pain ...). The candy is at Lush Sweet Lips, I have come an order this week, and I also went shopping and visited and tried Beautik Ecotools! (:


're All I Need
Your love's a drug
Can not get enough Your love's a drug
And I can not sleep
Can not get enough
Your love's a drug
Your love's a drug

Addicted to this song Leighton Meester


I uploaded several videos to YouTube. If you subscribed and finger up like haha \u200b\u200b


That is what will be my next video ... I know already? haha

you like this post? The animals also make you? A big kiss to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment