Sunday, February 6, 2011

Play Pokemon On Mac Computer

Review: Sephora Brush 120


Today I come to do a review of my powder brush, Powder Round 120, Sephora. These brushes were released in the summer (if I remember correctly) and are of a collaboration with a French designer. They are natural hair brushes, with a very particular design, the handle is of different colors depending on the function of the brush and this is aluminum which weighs no nothing.


When I bought it, the truth is that I brought a lot to fix a plastic! I thought it was the typical break and strip ... but no. The cap is one of the things I love about this brush. And not just because it is aesthetic look to the brush all well placed, but because it is perfect for storage, and you do not need her into any glass or anything and also because this is not the way she loses. But it has another point in its favor, is that it's easier drying with what we save Brush Guards or make the adventures with the brush to dry and does not spoil the shape.


As I said the brush is natural hair and is for loose or compact powder. I use with my Studio Fix Mac and cool. The brush is super dense, not look anything like the Mac or 150, Sigma. At first I thought the opening was too large (because when I took did not look so chubby) but then I loved it, except that it is super easy to use and that does not weigh anything, it is also one of the softest brushes I have. I had not seen a brush as thick as this.


As for the price ... Sigma inexpensive as it is, but it's not as expensive as the Mac or Bobbi Brown. It costs 35 euros (I think, if not please correct me). But is that the brush is great, not only at the cap, which for me is 10! but throughout, the format, bringing the colors (blue, fuchsia or purple), which does not weigh, how dense it is, how soft it is ... I have no sticks to the brush.

Ye "you have it or have you tried? What do you think of it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment