Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Recipes That Have Cheddar Cheese In

'CASSEROLE ROS' WITH SOME CHICKEN RECIPES

S and is a pot which in turn makes oven function. It was used in the 50 and 60 with very good results, this test is still being manufactured.

My friend Rosa for some delicious aniseed biscuits with this dish - oven. I have your prescription put in blog (see here)

When I put this recipe for this cake on the blog, some people thought I was the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious pot, but no, it was the my friend. The thing will change from now because I have it!
is lightweight and simple. It consists of 3 parts: A protective base and heat diffuser is in the center of the burner and the pot with a lid itself. Its current price between 26 and 28 euros.

Some recipes in the instruction manual of the pan - oven:




It is time to start using the ' Manual kitchen year 65 'I won in the contest Apicius recipes . I think the recipes in the book (pictured below) will be very much in line with this dish as sixties. Does anyone of you has it? Do you you encourage you to share your recipes here? I love it! To comment you know you have to click above the word "comment" at the bottom of each post, or if you prefer, send an email to this address: lasbuenasmigas@gmail.com


'already tell me. .. '




FORMULA V - Cuéntame

0 comments:

Post a Comment